Monday, May 12, 2014

Show me them pearlies!

Hello once again, readers.  It's time once again to see what I've gotten done today - which is nowhere near as much as I had hoped for, due to a variety of circumstances...  Ah, well.  I did get something done, and you can see how it adds more color to old Nethyrmaul.  Still a long ways to go, but I am making progress:


And, since this is such a small update today, I'm throwing the figure for one of my current characters:  Mikhael 'Harbinger' Orison, modeled by one of the Anima Tactics figures (alas, I cannot remember the name of the figure):


That's all from me for tonight.  Tune in tomorrow, when I'll hopefully finish up with the bone, and will then start on the dark skin - going for a mummified look, as if the moisture had been sucked right out of it, the ripped away to reveal the freshly reanimated muscle when Nethyrmaul ripped out from the ground.  It should be deliciously disgusting!

Until then, readers - paint on!

No comments:

Post a Comment