Monday, May 19, 2014

All the bear necessities

Greetings once again, readers.  Another day of gaming - and another day of no more progress on Nethyrmaul.  But I'll get to him again tomorrow, and hopefully get to finishing out the main body on him, and at least started on the base.  But for tonight, I have a couple more pictures from my archives.

We'll start off with Thorvald, Dwarf Bear Rider, from Reaper Miniatures:





And we all know what mead dwarfs and mean bears leave behind.  My second model today is the Pile of Dead Bards from The Gamers 2 module kickstarter:





Such a lovely result from such a brutal paring.

That's it from me today.  I shall be back tomorrow, and it's back to seeing what Nethrymaul brings to the table.  If nothing else, that freaky closeup I keep showing you all should be well and truly finished for tomorrow's update - and if I've the time, I may even get the stone outcropping finished!

Until then, folks - paint on!

No comments:

Post a Comment