Saturday, May 17, 2014

A new sinew

Good afternoon, readers.  It is time for another early update as I have gaming to get to here shortly.  But before that, I have a few things worth sharing.  First off, the latest on good old Nethyrmaul, whom you all have seen me working on for the past week:


And a gruesome figure he is making, too.  though you may want to see the whole piece before passing judgement:


Yes, that's better.  I have finished up my first pass on the mummified skin, and am getting ready to start on the white of his scales - what scales he has left, of course.  Which brings me to another bit, a new figure to add to my (rather massive) pile of figures waiting to get paint on them - a proxy for the Space Wolves Wolf Lord, assembled from the Raging Heroes Cyberwolf and a Space Wolves Space Marine torso:


Mm...  That's looking good!  It'll be some time before he's ready to hit the painting table, but he's there - and with the purchases I made yesterday to get him ready, I'll also have a nascent Space Wolves army to go with my Tau (and all the other ones that I have from the first time I got into 40k...)

Until next time, readers, when I shall hopefully have the main bulk of Nethyrmaul finished - leaving only the stone and ground he's standing on (if that!).  But, for now...  Paint on!

No comments:

Post a Comment