Friday, May 9, 2014

Project Update 05/09/2014 - Creeping Closer

Good evening, readers mine!  It is time, once again, to take a look at what I've managed to do today.  I am, once again, making good progress on completing my next competition piece, and have only touch up work to do before it is ready to seal and turn in!  Huzzah!

I should have this piece finished over the weekend, and will try to get a couple of other small pieces wrapped up to be more efficient with my sealer (though I definitely need to get more) - so expect to see a lot over the next few updates - and Sunday, I will have something to show on Nethyrmaul the Undying - and you will all get to see my progress on that figure.

For the time being, though, you're here to see what I got done today, so I shall delay no longer:


Top is in front of a generic white wall on a generic black painting table, and Bottom is the piece on a play table in front of one of the GW Fantasy Terrain pieces (not painted by me, but it makes a wonderful backdrop, does it not?)


And that is all from me for today.  I'll see you tomorrow, hopefully with a couple more models to ogle!  Until then, paint on!

No comments:

Post a Comment