Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Gimme some sugar!


After over a week working on this figure, and 8 hours of painting and repainting, he is finished.  I present to you: Nethyrmaul the White, in his full glory!  At some point, I will need to paint up Nethyrmaul the Black - same figure, different color scheme - for a campaign that I'm planning on running at some point.  But for now, this version of Nethyrmaul will stand alone against all manner of adventurer that comes his way.


Tomorrow will bring something new - but what it is, I won't know until it's here.  For now, I will celebrate the completion of this fine piece of undead dragon - and hope that you all have enjoyed taking this journey with me - and definitely look forward to the next big project I take on.  You know, there is a Cthulhu lurking within my collection...

Until next time, folks - paint on!

No comments:

Post a Comment