Wednesday, May 21, 2014

An Ice Zakerlash

Greetings once again, readers.  Not much to report on today - I had hoped to get two figures painted up, but ended up feeling just a touch too tired to do so.  I did get the latest batch of primed figures through the wash - giving me even more choices for what to paint next! (as if I really needed more in that regard...)

But, I know why you're here.  The pictures!  We'll start off with what I've finished - the Zakerlash, from DGS' Freeblades:


A bit of a wintry gleam there, which is a much different take than the pure black of the production model.  I'm debating whether to go with a Snow base or my standard static grass base for this one - the static grass will help tie it in with the other Freeblades figures that I will be painting up, but I think the pure sparkling white of the snow base will tie in better with the miniature...  Well, if any of you have an opinion on the matter, feel free to weigh in, and I'll make my call over the weekend.

On another note, here are the figures that I got the wash on.  Nothing spectacular to see, but there's a lot of them there - and no telling what order I'll paint them in...


As always, thanks for reading, and until next time - paint on!

No comments:

Post a Comment