Thursday, May 15, 2014

Isn't it a little big?

Greetings once again, readers.  It's another game night, so it's time to take a look at some of the figures that I've painted up between when I left off updating my Photobucket library and when I started up this blog.  And where better to start than the two characters whose journals are (or soon will be) gracing this fine blog:  Kaelo and Argos Magebane!

Kaelo is a living construct - an artificial being that non-the-less grows and heals on his own.  His model is based on Privateer Press' Reciprocators from the Convergence of Cyress:


As a strong contrast to Kaelo, Argos is a brash and brazen Dwarf Barbarian with a giant chip on his shoulder.  His character is represented by the (relatively) new Dwarf Dragonslayer model from Games Workshop:


That's all from me today.  I'll catch you all on the morrow.  Until then: paint on!

No comments:

Post a Comment