Monday, May 26, 2014

Fido, he ain't

Greetings once again, readers, on this fine Memorial Day.  Another lazy day where I didn't get much done - but I did finish up the Wolf Lord, and get started on a lovely daemon lass.

First off, the finished product of the wolf lord:


I think we can all agree he came out looking particularly spectacular - I really would not want to feel that wolf's teeth around my neck!

Next up, we have the lovely snake demon Vandorendra from Reaper Miniatures.  Just the hair, swords, and detail work before she's ready to...  ahem... bare all to the world - but there are a fair few details to pick out...


Hopefully she'll be done by tomorrow, so I can start on another great figure from Reaper Miniatures - the Pathfinder Red Dragon:


He should truly be a site to behold once finished.  And hopefully I can start working toward that on the morrow.  Until then, folks - paint on!

No comments:

Post a Comment