Wednesday, August 27, 2014

A Lass with an Axe to Grind

Greetings once more readers.  I'm afraid I don' t have the best figure to go on hold with, but I promised you something, and this is better than nothing.  I'm about halfway done with her - done with the skin, hair, eye, and hair, and just started on the cloak/armor set (first coat).  Anyways, you all want to see what I've done, right?  Well, here she is!






Still a ways to go, but she is definitely looking good!  Don't forget, I'll be out for a while folks - but when I get back, I'll be finishing her up and painting up the next competition piece - and then, well, let's just say I'll get to work on one of the kickstarters I recently got in.  So, tune in a week from now to hear what's going to go down - it should be quite a battle!

Until next time, folks - paint on!

No comments:

Post a Comment