Wednesday, August 20, 2014

A Hero to Save Us

Greetings, folks.  It's time once more to tune in and see what I've gotten done today - and just as promised, I have the finishing touches on the figure from yesterday, as well as another one that I've finished up today!  Let's get started, shall we?



Things have certainly gotten chillier for that dwarf we saw yesterday! The snow effect came out quite well - though I did have to brush most of it off of him when I put it on (it went on a touch too thick to start with), but this certainly gives the whole thing a feel of exceptional chilliness.


Next up we have Reaper's ShadowTalon figure - a piece that I really should have painted well before now.  But he's painted up now, and ready to show his stuff!


Now all I need is a good miniatures or superheroes game to play him in...  I wonder how long until Supersystem 4e comes out?

That's all I've got today, folks.  It'll be a heavy gaming weekend for me, so don't expect to see much for nigh-on a week - but you all know me.  If I can get something whipped up, I'll post it on here.  So stay tuned, and until next time - paint on!

No comments:

Post a Comment