Friday, August 15, 2014

A bit late, but still here

Sorry about the late post, all.  Didn't get as much done as I would have liked, but I have something to show for it, now.  Let's start with the first addition to the standard cast of characters that I'm going to be using with Daz3d for my 3d renders and a lot of my custom female characters:  Janet!


I'll work on getting more characters set up to go with her over the next while.  But for now, I have some work on figures that I did get done.  First up is Brother Silence from The Gamers: Dorkness Rising:


Almost finished, just need to get the static grass on his base.  I decided that the black belt and  orange gi would be best for really making him feel like a classic monk - though I can't say that I'm a big fan of how pudgy the figure's face is...  Ah, well.  That's neither here nor there - just something to comment on as we pass it by.


We finish up my progress today with a fine elven druid.  This is Reaper Miniatures Tobias Winterhorn.  Still very early in painting him up - but I like what I'm seeing on him so far!  Tune in tomorrow for the finished product.

That's all I have for today, folks.  Tune in tomorrow to see what else I get done.  Until then?  Paint on!

No comments:

Post a Comment