Wednesday, August 6, 2014

All agreed, say "Eye"

Greetings once more, readers.  I make no apologies for the punny title - really, if you've made it this far, you really should have come to expect as much by now.  This is likely the last update - at least as far as painting goes - you'll see for the next week.  I am going to try something different come Saturday for the next week - but more on that later.  For now, you want to see what I've done today, right?  So wait no longer - the Eyes have it:


Now, ain't that a winning smile?  Careful though - he's almost all mouth!


And no matter where you are, you can still catch sight of his peepers.

Once again, big expressive eye, so I went all out in painting it.  That wraps up this post...  Wait?  Didn't I say I was going to try something else for the next week?

Well, that's right.  I've been toying around with Daz3D and Facegen, and I'm going to have lots of time to tinker around and see what I can do with the software over the next week - so I'm going to try to post up a new model or render that I've put together each day that I'm away next week.  It may not end up happening - I do have a few other things I need to do at the same time - but it's the best chance I've got to really dig in and work without interruption - so I'm going for it.  But that won't start until the weekend - Saturday at the earliest - so you'll all have to hold fast until then.

For now, though, that's all I have to say.  Until next time, folks - paint on!

No comments:

Post a Comment