Saturday, August 16, 2014

A Lazy Weekend

Greetings once more, readers.  I am obviously back, and I have the updates to show for it.  I haven't gotten much painted since I got back, but today you'll get to see a bit of why.  You see, I just got a bunch of Kickstarter stuff in, and well:


That's a good chunk of Malifaux figures assembled and ready to prime, and yet:


There's still a few more.  This is just the tip for what I've gotten - but that will have to wait for another day - and I think that's going to be my next major project, and boy, will it take a long while.  It should be pretty awesome once it's done, however.


And the last tidbit for tonight, is the finished version of Tobias Winterhorn.  Quite a change from the basic greys we started with, eh?

Well, that's all from me today.  I probably won't have anything tomorrow, but tune in Monday for... well, whatever I end up doing then.  Until then?  Paint on!

No comments:

Post a Comment