Tuesday, September 2, 2014

She's certainly looking sharp - and there's something super on the horizon!

Greetings all!  It's certainly been a bit, but I'm finally back and raring to go!  We'll start off by finishing off what I started before I left - the lovely dwarven lass, Ursula Silverbeard:


I would certainly say that she came out looking quite nice.  Definitely ready for the flocking and to get sealed up with the next batch that I do.  And, speaking of which...  I've been hinting at it for a bit, but here's the next big project that I'm going to be working on.  It's from the new game from a company that I've grown to rather enjoy over the years - and since I won't know what I need to be painting up until Friday for this month's painting contest, I'm going to get an early start on it:


That's right, folks - I'm going to work on painting up all the figures from the Sentinels: Tactics board game over the next...  Well, however many weeks it's going to take to paint them all up.  The Proletariat is probably going to be the most annoying for me, painting up the same color scheme, pose, and all that six times running - though I'm probably going to stagger him out over the course of the rest of the figures.

Well, that's all I've got for today, folks.  I'll have more to post up tomorrow, so tune in to see how this super project starts rolling.  And until then, folks - paint on!

No comments:

Post a Comment