Monday, August 18, 2014

Cap'n Shiny Pants

Greetings once more, readers.  Another day gone, and another figure to show off - this time one of the figures from the Sedition Wars kickstarter - and those of you familiar with Firefly (or looked at the tags for this post) have probably already figured out which  one - Captain Shiny Pants himself, Malcolm Renolds!

What was that?  Oh, right...  This isn't an official tie-in miniature, this is a send off to the series fig.  Forgive me.  I meant we have the illustrious Ian Reins:


Maybe not my best work ever, but he is surely ready to take the field and make sure everything's shiny in the 'verse.

That's all I have for you folks today.  Tune in tomorrow for something else off my painting bench - and I've definitely noticed that my productivity's gone way up since I started this.  Of course, like all true hobbyists, it's still a drop in the bucket compared to what I have yet to paint - but it at least gives me a solid reason to keep painting stuff up every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment