Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Why, yes you can joust sidesaddle!

Greetings once more, readers.  As promised, I have returned with the near-finished product for the commission piece that I picked up over the weekend.  About three hours of work went in to painting her up - but I think she was well worth the time.  The details stand out wonderfully, and everything ties together quite well - even more so come tomorrow, once I apply the static grass and the figure is truly finished.  But, for now, here's the finished product for you all to enjoy:






I'm quite happy with how the figure came out, and hope you all like her as well.

And... well, that's all I have today.  I'll be back tomorrow with something more to show off - but who knows what until then?  So, as always - paint on!

No comments:

Post a Comment