Wednesday, July 23, 2014

And something a little more devilish

Greetings once more, readers.  Another day gone, and time once more to see what I've achieved today.  I am very glad to report that today's answer is far from the not much that I've been throwing up recently - in fact, I have gotten a fair bit more done than I was hoping to!  We'll start off where we were at the end of the last post, with the sweet lady Avery, now fully painted and based:


A lovely lady, and a piece that I'm sure that the friend who commissioned her will be quite happy to have - and it just goes to show how nicely Reaper's Bones miniatures can paint up, given the proper care and attention.

That is all I had hoped to get done tonight - but it's not all I did.  Oh, no.  Next on the list, I have a straightforward piece from the Mice and Mystics board game - one of the centipedes, in fact.  I wanted something simple and fast, and, well, this fit the bill:


And we finish today's work log with another model from the Reaper Bones line of miniatures - this one being one of the devilspawn figures - Tieflings, if you prefer the D&D nomenclature.  With his blood red skin and glowing yellow eyes, he should certainly draw your attention!  I'm going to go with bone white hair, and leather brown pants/boots, but I've not yet decided on the coat...  I may go with a deep blue/black to contrast the warmer colors over the rest of the figure...


Well, that's all I have to day - which, for an evening's work is not bat at all!  I'll likely not have anything until Saturday - and perhaps not until Sunday again - but keep your eyes open.  It won't be long until it's time to paint next month's competition piece, and once that's done...  The elder god shall awaken!

Until next time, folks - paint on!

No comments:

Post a Comment