Sunday, July 20, 2014

I 'eard you wanted a bloody good time!

Greetings once more readers.  It has been a bit of a crazy weekend here for me - 3 gaming events in 3 days!  It's been a crazy busy weekend for me - but that doesn't mean that I didn't find time to get a few things done.  First off, you've seen his WIP, now you get to see him in his full glory - give a warm welcome to the kitbashed Ork Mek:


"'Allo, ya gits.  I 'ope you like wat this bloke done with me.  If'n ya don't, you'll end up like the bloke in this Sentinel.  Heh.  Remember, we's de orkses, and de orkses are da biggest and da toughest!"

Anyways, he's not all I've gotten done this weekend (though the next is only just done).  For those of you hoping we were done with Avery/Lady Devona, I am afraid I shall have to disappoint.  The player has commissioned me to paint up an unmounted version of the character for him - and this one takes some work!  A bit of a trim here, a bit of a weapon swap there, and now she's ready to hit the priming table tomorrow.



As always, I'll be posting up the WIP pictures of her as I go.  I may be done tomorrow, or it may not be until the end of the week - but she's next on the painting block - and should be a lovely figure to boot.  Though, now I have a handless vampire countess that I need to do something with...  Well, I'm sure I have something to glue on that stump, somewhere...

Until next time, folks - paint on!

No comments:

Post a Comment