Sunday, July 27, 2014

A little creation, a little destruction

Greetings once more, readers.  Lots of time eaten up today between a game of Warhammer 40k and toying around with some 3d posing software to learn the ins and outs of it before I get a nifty 3d printer early next year.  But, between all of that, I did manage to get not one, but two figures painted up (though I still need to wait for the ink to dry on the second to finish up the basing on it), and I have to say that I'm rather happy with how they came out.

The first in the order is the tragic loss of a lovely gnomish lass, left to lie in the field alone:


No, no...  That's not right...  The base is far too obvious on that background.   Surely, there's someplace better to show it off from...


Ah, there we go.   Much better.

As for the second one, we have a blue eyed blacksmith ready to take on the forge and bring life to a new weapon, or maybe some armor.  Or maybe something else entirely - he doesn't look like he's too picky - but he hasn't gotten his apron dirty yet!


That's all from me today.  I have some gaming tomorrow, so probably won't have anything to show off until Tuesday - and then Friday should give you the first look at what I'm painting up for next month's competition!  What will it be?  We'll find out together - so tune in then.

Until next time, folks - paint on!

No comments:

Post a Comment