Wednesday, July 9, 2014

He'll dig up your secrets...

Greetings once more, readers.  I was hoping to get two figures finished and done with tonight - not including the basing on Avery - but a touch of indecision caught me today, and it took a while to decide what to paint.  That is resolved now, though - I've started (and nearly finished - oh, so nearly!) the Warhammer Fantasy Necromancer that I picked up some weeks ago:


He's certainly a ghoulish looking chap, isn't he?  Well, he may need a bit more color in his skin - but as a grave-digging servant of vampires, what would you expect?  But he's not the only piece on the table tonight.  I said that all that was left for Avery was to apply the static grass, and so it was:


And that's the last we'll see of Avery, unless I toss up some pictures of the figures in game (my figures are getting quite a lot of use in the games I play in - I'm rather proud of the fact).

And that wraps things up for me for tonight.  It'll be a few days before my next post - I'll try to have something up on Sunday, but no promises.  Until you see me again, folks - paint on!

No comments:

Post a Comment