Sunday, July 13, 2014

...Even if you take it to your grave!

Good evening, readers.  'Tis time once more to see what I've been up to this weekend - which, unfortunately, is not much.  I have, however, finished up the Necromancer:


And...

"Oy, wats dis?  You gonna get to introducing me, yet?"

Well, as patience goes, Orks aren't really well renowned, so here he is - the start of my next entry into the Games Workshop Monthly Painting Contest.  A couple of weapon swaps, a new base (courtesy of a destroyed Sentinel), and a Rokkit Launcher literally pulled from an Imperial Guard vehicle, this is not a good mek to mess with: 


That's all for today, all.  I'll see you all on Tuesday, when I may have a new commission piece to work on - but my highest priority is getting this competition piece done before the voting begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment