Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The Sands hold many secrets...

Greetings once more, readers.  I am back, with another figure to share with you all - my, but it feels good saying that.  We move from the villages for this one into the burning sands, the lands where mummies make their rest, for another from Reaper's Bones line of miniatures.


Ah, come on, now, Mr. Mummy.  Let us see those pearly whites of yours.



There we go.  He's the latest in my next set of figures to get sealed - 4 so far this batch, and probably another one or two by the time the weekend rolls around!  He's a nasty looking fellow - and should bring the pain down on some unsuspecting adventurers at some point.

Well, that's all I have for today, folks.  Tune in tomorrow to see what the paint brush brings - and I may have a bit of a side project wrapped up by then to share.  Until then, folks - paint on!

No comments:

Post a Comment