Thursday, June 5, 2014

They may be mice, but once they were men!

Greetings once more, readers!  Another game night passed, and time to look at some of the figures that have yet to see the light of day.  Today I have a smattering of the pieces from Mice and Mystics - a wonderfully whimsical game about a group transformed into mice, who must now survive.  I have yet to complete the full range of figures from even the base game - do you get the idea that I have a lot of figures to get through? - but I am quite pleased with the once I did do - and they let me try out a technique where I just free-hand painted the bases - which came in useful some time later when I did the same thing for a group of figures for a roleplaying game...




I have one more floating around, somewhere...  I'll have to dig her up so she can join the rest of her friends on this blog...

Well, I have an event tomorrow night, so probably no update then - but I should make up for it over the weekend with my competition piece.  Until then, folks - paint on!

No comments:

Post a Comment