Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I'd say don't make her angry, but I think she already is

Fair evening, readers mine!  It is time once again to see the progress I have made on my projects - and I am glad to say that, outside the basing, that Amiri is finished - and quite a lot differently than I had originally planned.  But that's part of what makes this hobby fun - finding an idea and running with it.


And there she is, in her hide and bone armor, with her bone weapon hafts and hide wrapped bone sword hilt.  And just for contrast, here's the lovely dark-tanned lady staring down the Banshee from Sunday's post - really does give you a feel how ephemeral the pure white primer with light-to-white color scheme looks in comparison to my usual methods.  This is one of the reasons it's good to know a variety of painting techniques - it helps you create a variety of effects, depending on what the figure calls for!


That's all for now, folks.  Tune in next time when I'll...  Well, I really don't know yet, but we'll both find out tomorrow!  Until then, folks - paint on!

No comments:

Post a Comment