Monday, June 16, 2014

There has been an unforeseen delay in this broadcast

Sorry about the delay on this update, folks.  I meant to get this up on Sunday, but, well, the day just slipped me by, and this is the first chance I've had to get going on this journal.

I did get two figures finished up on Sunday - the Pathfinder Red that you've been seeing over the past couple of weeks, and a cthulian monstrosity - that, I'm told, will see play in the next month or so:


The Pathfinder Red Dragon, ready to breath flame down on the fools who cross him!  Roar!


And what madness summoned this beast from the depths where it lay?  Perhaps a future figure will answer that question - but that'll have to wait for my next go at a giant-sized figure.  For now, it is late and Sleep is sounding its siren call.  Fair thee well, readers - and I may just have something different to show off to you all tomorrow.  Until then, folks - paint on!

No comments:

Post a Comment