Tuesday, June 3, 2014

They call him Gray

Greetings once again, readers around the world!  It is time, once more, to see what I've been up to in the painting world - and this time it's a commission piece for one of the other players in one of my groups.  Let me present to you, the Reaper Miniatures Wraith Harvester and player-chosen figure for Gray:


I think my client will be well pleased with the figure - once I get some grass on its base, of course.  But I need to wait for the ink to dry first, otherwise it gets... messy...

And on that note, I have the picture of the assembled competition piece for this month - the Skaven Doomwheel.  It'll be a challenge - especially with Dijete and Gray taking up the first week of painting - but I will have it finished for the competition - and it shall be awesome!


That's all from me today, folks.  Tune in tomorrow, when I'll hopefully have the competition piece primed and ready to start painting - and if not, well, I still have that dragon to finish up...

Until then, folks - paint on!

No comments:

Post a Comment