Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Projects Update - 04/22/2014

Hey, any and all of you who are following my creative escapades.  Here are a few pictures of what I accomplished today - I have started on painting the Geronimo miniature for Wild West Exodus (only the first main coat, though...  Very much a work in progress!):


 I also got the Tau army (plus a few more Wild West Exodus figures, as seen in the upper right) primed up (no pictures of the post priming status as it was rather dark by then - I'll try to get a pic up of that tomorrow):



Not much more to add to it than that.  Geronimo is going to be a combination of reddish brown, leather, and bone colors with a desert sand colored base, and I'm not really sure what I'll paint the Tau up as.  I was originally thinking of going with a desert base for them, then I started cutting a little stream into the bases of the larger figures, and thought it may be fun to try something that goes with that.  We'll see what happens!  But first, the next step is to apply a midnight blue wash to the lot of them - and that is going to take a while.  Well, no real rush on that end, anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment