Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Project Updates - 04/23/2014

Hey there, readers.  While I didn't get as much done today as I would have liked, I have made more progress on the WWX Geronimo figure, and have the promised picture of the primed Tau figures - though there was some damage leading up to the picture...  Well, nothing that a little creative painting and/or superglue won't fix.  But you're all here for the pictures, right?

Let's start with the promised picture of the Tau:


And a nice closeup of that riptide sitting in the back, so you can see the little stream I emptied out and the gradient effect that this priming technique gives me:


And a little peak at what I want to work on once Geronimo is finished up (soon, so very soon!) - the Fire Eagle from Wild West Exodus:


 An, last but certainly not least, the latest pics of Geronimo.  He's coming along quite nicely, and is looking suitably intimidating!  I still need to finish up the bone sections, the nose, and the base, but then he's done and ready to terrorize the board like only a giant werebear can!



There probably won't be an update tomorrow, and there may not be one Friday, but I'll probably more than make up for it over the weekend.
Game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment