Monday, April 21, 2014

Opening Up Shop

Hey everyone.  Just set up a new blogging site where I'll yak about whatever projects I've just completed or am currently working on.  I'll start with a couple of recent items - first off, I've entered a painting contest with the following miniature:



Voting starts at 12 PM on Wednesday, April 23rd and lasts until Wednesday, April 30th in store.  Just go to the Games Workshop store at 4279 Sterling Ave, Kansas City, Missouri 64133 during that time and vote!  There are some other really good figures there, so pick the one that you like best (though, of course, that's going to be mine, right? ;p)

I've also put together a Tau army for Warhammer 40k, which I have recently finished applying sand to the bases on and will try to get primed sooner rather than later - though we'll see what the weather has to say about that, and have started assembling a Skaven army to go with the figure above (come on, wouldn't you?) - though that one's going to be a lot longer in the making, as I'll be using future entries in the GW Painting Contests to flesh it out.

Finally, I'm going to regularly update this site with the journals of Kaelo - an amnesiatic living construct who worships the married gods of Death and Birth - and Argos Magebane - a rather angry dwarf who was abandoned in his youth, and has recently re-entered the world to hunt down the wizard and apprentices who were responsible for the wild magic that had destroyed his home.

Keep posted, and I'll post up the first 11 days of Kaelo's journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment