Sunday, September 14, 2014

A long time coming...

Hey, all.  It's been a while, hasn't it?  Well, I haven't had as much time to work on painting as I would like - but I wouldn't give up what I'm learning right now to make it otherwise, so we'll all have to grin and bear it together.  I have been making slow but steady progress on the tower for this month's painting contest, and I'm sure you'll all want something to see after all this wait:






It's definitely coming along - but I've still got a long ways to go, especially with the weathering that I want to put on it (though I have gotten some with the varying stone texture.  I'll definitely have it done in time for the contest - but it is definitely going to be a near thing!  But, it'll just get too looking more an more awesome as I put more time in on it, and I look forward to seeing the results!

So tune in next week, when I should have this piece wrapped up and ready to go.  And until then - paint on!

No comments:

Post a Comment