Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The best laid plans...

Greetings, all.  I meant to get something painted up last night, but was lured away by the siren call of this seasons TV dramas. I'm usually not a big TV watcher, but this season looks like it'll be spectacular - with Gotham, Scorpion, and Agents of Shield already showing (and drawing my attention all last night), and The Flash, Arrow, Constantine,and perhaps a few others to go with them.

But that's not why you're here, is it?  You're here to see what I've been up to, and I'm not going to disappoint.  Tonight, I give you The Proletariat.  This ex-russian is a rather nasty case, but I'll get more into that later:


And there you have it.  The proletariat, in his full miniature glory.  What's that?  You want to hear more about him?  We'll see where the luck of the draw takes us - but let's just say that this isn't the last we'll see of this particular villain.  But next time, we have the charismatic and dangerous Citizen Dawn to worry about - and where she goes, her citizens are never far behind.

Except maybe here.  We'll see what I want to paint when she's done.

So tune in next time, and until then - paint on!

No comments:

Post a Comment