Sunday, October 5, 2014

The Noblest of Demons

Greetings once more, readers.  Another month come and gone, and it's time for another painting competition piece.  I went with something smaller this time - purchased on Wednesday, assembled that night, and then painted up today.  While I would like to say I've gotten more done - not that I didn't spend quite a lot of time on this guy - between Typing of the Dead, the new Super Smash Bros 3DS game, and a whole lot of Doctor Who, I really haven't gotten much done.  But I think you'll all agree, the couple of hours I squirreled away to put into this guy today were well worth it:






That's all I have for this week. I'll probably turn this guy in on Friday - which will give me plenty of time to show him off to my friends around here.  So, until next time, folks - paint on!

No comments:

Post a Comment